The clubhouse and pool amenity site is owned and maintained by the Belews Landing Development Company, LLC. It is currently being operated by the Belews Landing Homeowners Associaion.
Plan reservations as far ahead as possible. The person who handles the reservations is a volunteer and is not always available. Allow at least 24 hours for a response and longer on holidays and weekends.
The clubhouse is available at no charge for board meetings, committee meetings, or other functions
as specified by the board of directors.
Private Events: The clubhouse may be reserved by eligible HOA members for private parties or other functions; however the pool cannot be reserved to the exclusion of other HOA members and guests during normal pool opening hours. The clubhouse may not be reserved for private functions during holidays or holiday weekends, such as Independence Day or Labor Day. Normal hours of availability for private parties are 8:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Fees: For private functions, a non-refundable user fee of $50.00 is required, along with a $200.00 deposit. There is also a $15.00 fee that is retained by the HOA for periodic thorough cleaning.
To Reserve the Clubhouse:
- Check the online clubhouse calendar. to see if the clubhouse is available.
- Complete the clubhouse reservation form.
- Contact Nicole Gillespie — (336) 210-3895 or
- Deliver the reservation form and three checks ($50.00 made out to Belews Landing Development Company, LLC and $200.00 and $15.00 made out to Belews Landing HOA) to Nicole.
- The $200.00 deposit check will shredded (or returned upon request) if the clubhouse is adequately cleaned and there is no damage. Please let Nicole know when the clubhouse is ready for inspection.